This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Docomo Announces To Take Over Online Grocery Service Radishbo-ya. Radishbo-ya’s release
- Smartphone Time-recorder Solution Driven By Virtual High-school Girl
- Government Bond Recommended To Prepare For Possible Crash Of Government Bond!! – on Weekly Toyo Kezai flyer in train
- Japanese Geek Icon Tatsuhiko Miyagawa Joins Cookpad [En] – he keeps staying in San Francisco. as no Cookpad office is there (as far as I know), he should be working remotely.
- Gree’s Third Party Callenges Nintendo With Pokedan Monsters – reactions on Twitter, Kotaku [En]
- Disney Mobile Comes To Docomo
- Google Japan’s Google+ Page Opens via Official Blog
- Chocolate QR Code via ITMedia
- Reseach: Japanese Social Game Players Spend 43.1-65.9 Mins Every Day
- Ring it! – MTI Enters Smartphone Free Call App
- NTT East Decides To Open Its Paid WiFi Networks For Free When Disasters Happen In Tokyo
- AirReply – Inform Twitter Message Without Mention To The Targeted User via Internet Watch
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.