This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Lawsuits news continues around web services. It is not so common to take a legal action in Japan if you compare with countries like U.S.
- KLab To Sue Crooz Over Social Game Copyright
- DeNA Expresses It’s Thinking To Sue Back Gree CEO Who Implying DeNA’s Law Violations
- Groupon Japan Sued By A Restaurant, Accused By Selling Two Times More Coupons Without Notice
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Tokyo Subways To Enable Cellphone Next Year – This is the one metro in Tokyo are undeveloped in compare to metro in other Asian cities. As talking over cellphone is not allowed in train most in Japan, this will change cellphone internet access only.
- Yahoo! Japan Starts Matching Party
- Rockyou Asia Renames Itself, Decreases Capital
- Gree Announces Gree Platform. VentureBeat [En]
- 153 IPv6 Researchers Tries 4-Days IPv6 Only Life [En] – Windows XP, Snow Leopard and Android users had some difficulties via Internet Watch
- A Popular Manga/Anime Lupin The Third Great Chase Game Over Japanese Websites Twitter
- Muffler Models The Most Wikipedia-Popular Japanese
- New Version 3 Of popular drawing community Pixiv’s iPhone App Is… The Version 1! They took it back after a storm of user complains and bad reviews
- Japanese Printing Company Illustrates How Genitals Should Be Masked On Manga
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.
The following two tabs change content below.