This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Yahoo! Japan Starts Nanapi-like Tips-Sharing Service Chie-Note
- Baidu buys Shimeji (Android Japanese input method). The price is several hundred million yen. – A developer Adamrocker will move back from U.S., join Baidu
- Google Japanese Input For Android Released – another Japanese Input Method for Android
- Machanical Turk-Style Female Love Confession Voice Selling Service by voice actress. detail
- Scratching many capybaras
- Hand-cream Bento (so-called chara-ben)
- DNP Purchases 1/3 Of AllAbout Japan From Yahoo! Japan And Recruit
- Milog Security Incident Research Report By Third-party Panel Issued – it is not so harsh, saying as if the only issue was not explaining the application collecting user information.
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.