This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Jean Reno Plays A Popular Kids Sci-Fi Robot Doraemon On Toyota’s “After 20 Years” Commercial Series
crazy strong yen!
- Middle-aged Social Hobby Network Debang.jp Opens via
- Softbank Begins Music Service For Its Androids – Softbank Music Box
- Nico Nico Douga Begins Movie Distribution Service With 100 Movies
- A Mixi Engineer Tries To Work On New Sony Headmount Display HMZ-T1
- A Japanese Book Explains 30 Social Media Enjou(flaming incidents) In Last 12 Years
- Karaoke Music Provider DAM Releases An App Makes Your iPhone A Song Input Controller
- Softbank Mobile, Credi Saison, Amex Starts Android NFC Payment Experiment
- Docomo To Export Low-Cost Osaifu Ketai System For Other Asian Markets
- Kayac’s KoF iPhone App Available On More Countries – UK/Canada/Australia/NZ and Soon In Korea – Japan version
- Ameba Pigg Reaches 10 Million Users, English Version Pico 4 Millions
- Bra Unhook App For iOS
- Sharp Announces New Galapagos Tablet
- Cocktail Personification Coterier Book, Polymorphic of Cocktail
via Nuruwota ga Kiru
- Docomo Starts D-Menu and D-Market For Smartphone, To Transfer i-Mode Paid Contents Subscribers
- Gaiax To Establish A Subsidiary GaiaX Asia In Phillipine to provide multi-language Facebook page watch and internationalization support for smartphone apps
- A Twitter Account To Make Semi-private Tweets Gets 20,000 Followers Without Tweeting I did not know this @itsumonoTL. It relates the March earthquake, maybe Japanese-ish
- NHK Reports iTunes Store Troubles That Non-Purchased Apps/Songs Were Charged
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.