Continued from (Part 2). Last part of October news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Steve Jobs A Biography To Be Sold In $52 In Japan Whilest $17.88 In USA – is that only by translation cost?
- Japanese huge forum service TeaCup BBS Gets Google AdSense Stopped
- 11 years-old Reported To Purchase Million-yen Online Game Item With Mother’s Credit Card
- Yamaha Takes Over Vocaloid Ranking Site In Nico Nico Douga – from individual fan who is unable to keep it by busyness
- KDDI’s iPhone Sale To Be Expanded At All 2615 Shops From The Current 850 Shops
- Steve Jobs Biography Cover Comparison by countries – Apple fan may be upset, but this is what Japanese consumers like to purchase. And if removing extra “cover on cover”, it is like this,
- Steve Jobs’ Last Sushi Episode Told
- A Blogger Claims His Friend Gree Engineer Prohibited To Resign
- Forif Releases Smartphone Social Game Network Joynt, Aiming The Third Platform After Gree And Mobage
- Top Secret Defence Data Stolen From Japanese Contractor CIO.com [En], resource links to Japanese news – piyolog [J]
- Docomo tried to introduce pre-install media player app for its Androids, which send users’ phone-bound identity IMEI, any website could have track download users [J] They changed the specification to limit the website the IMEI data sent.
- Digital Garage Lets Its TwiNavi Provides Feature-Phone Social Application App Platform Based On Twitter Social Graph via K-tai Impress
- NTT And Prefered Infrastructure Releases Realtime Big Data Processing Software Jubatus As An Open Source Software
- Anti-Fuji TV/Anti-Korean Drama People Makes A Video Featuring Western Girl
- 480 Lower House Member And Their Secreteries’ PC Hacked By Trojan Horse Virus [En], Security News Daily [En]
- Two Train Passengers Know Who The Next Sitting Guy Tweeting Is By Followers – Before leaving the train they followed each other, but never talk directly. How Japanese!
- Sony Announced To Make Sony-Ericsson A 100% Subsidiary – AP [En]
- Japanese Input Method App Atok Releases Multi-platform Subscription Package. 300 Yen/Month For At Most 10 PC/Mac/Android Devices
- Hand-made Human-Face Acne iPhone Cover
- Automatic Door Button For A Working Dog At A Shop
- Japanese Princess Mako’s Photos With Suspicious Drink Leaked By A Facebook Friend
- DNP Starts Ads-Supported Free-Wifi Spot Program
- Caution: High Voltage
- Japan Consumer Agency Warns Bad Examples On Freemium-games, Word-of-mouth Service, Flash-Marketing, etc.
- A Japanese 11 yo Spent 1 Million Yen On Online-Game By Using Mother’s Credit Card
- Twitter Japan’s Developers Event “Tokyo Developer Teatime” To Be Held Nov 17
- Android Dolphin Browser’s Browsing History Collection Getting Japanese Users Attention
- Facebook Japan And Dentsu To Starts Paper Greeting Card Sending Service – similar what Mixi has been doing for years.
- Nintendo To Release Games With Paid Items On 3DS Next Year – like Mobage and Gree
- Amazon’s Kindle Contract For Japanese Publishers Explained By An Incognito
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.
The following two tabs change content below.