In the beginning of next month, four tech start-ups from Tokyo and two start-ups from Seoul will jointly hold a presentation evening event in South Korea’s capital, which is called Asia Startup Summit, for expanding their presence in Asia and exchanging their perspectives on the region’s start-up community.
- Revolutionizing Digital Entertainment by advanced video search technology
by Jonnpyo Lee (이준표), Enswers Inc.
- Big trends in Japan – Optimization and Personalization Technology
by Takashi Uemura(上村崇), ALBERT Inc.
- Information to collective intelligence LastSupper – spot to intelligent map / mironi – listen, share, enjoy
by Jongil Yoon (윤정일), Revilx
- Japanese mobile market and Global mobile ads
by Kiyotaka Kobayashi(小林清剛), Nobot Inc. (see these Asiajin stories for more details)
- Social Monitoring “@hentaiAlert”
by Yusuke Takahashi(高橋雄介), Individual Company
- Social translation “Conyac”
by Naoki Yamada(山田尚貴), Anydoor Co-founder (see these Asiajin stories for more details)
Venue: Spaceplus (스페이스 플러스), 810-10, Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu.
Time: 7pm-9pm, April 6th (Wednesday), 2011
Admission fee: Free
The organizers are currently inviting techpreneurs and geeks to the event, if you are interested in attending, please contact them from their Facebook page. According to Mr. Kobayashi, one of the organizers, their entire presentation will be livestreamed.