Continued from (Part 1)
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- iDish For Sushi, Sashimi, BBQ Or Whatever
- Bukkake Jougi Is A Ruler Containing White Liquid In Which You Can Set Any Pictures (supposed, ahem, naked women)
- Rakuten’s Zenryaku Profile Certified By EMA
- KDDI Developped Cellphone Stress Tester App on K-tai Watch
- Docomo i-mode Market Will Start November For Individual Developers, Docomo’s Commission Will be Set Lower Than iPhone/Android Markets.
- Docomo To Make i-Appli Market More Open
- Interactive Hanger to show virtual fitting models by Team Lab, Asahi.com’s report
- NHK’s Cautioning Program To Show The Web Has Too Much Sexual Info For Kids, Did Not Mask Tits On Google Image Search Screenshots. NHK’s Keyword Example “Hoshi” Was Top On Google Hot Keywords For 5 Hours. NHK deliberately had turned off the Google’s safe search option by the way.
- Fuji TV Begins Ustream Live Of 28 Years Long-Running Show’s Audience Warm-Up Session (For a week. tentatively)
- Biglobe Releases Japanese Lifestyle TV Program On iPhone(115 yen = US$1) In Three Languages, English/Japanese/Korean
- Digital Garage To Starts Twitter Ads On Official Japanese Mobile Site twtr.jp [pdf]
- Mobage Town’s Social Game Kaitou Royal’s Item Auction Becomes Active – highest 220,000 yen
- Cybozu Establishes Subsidiary To Incubate Students Startup
- Mixi Moves Office Again, This Time To Shibuya [pdf]
- Brother’s Scouter
- Yahoo! Japan TV Version Adds TV Shopping
- Japan’s largest geospatial application developer Kokusai Kogyo launches 360-degree live video service by using UbiLive, a product of Taiwanese cloud service provider.
- In-house navigation service Micello to launch service in Japan in association with ISID,
- Poupee Girl Opens Facebook Game Poupee Boutique via Markezine
- Google Japan Offers Free WiFi At Narita Airport Terminal 1 Until October
- Sony’s Navigation Gadget Promotion Lets Draw Giant Animals On Tokyo Map
- LovePlus Arcade Being Tested In Akihabara
- A Japanese Writer Killed At Yokohama Home. Psycho Said He Got His Address From The Web
- Hangame Japan Opens Its Platform. Ustream
- Docomo Xperia Adds Up Another 200,000 Units Sales On Top Of The Sold 300,000
- Gourmet Navigator Sets Social Terminal At Shibuya Station. It shows Tweets related to the restaurants around on touchscreen map. via Markezine
- Virtual Girl Novel Reading iPhone App via @taguchi
- Usen To Start Daily Deal Service PitaTicket via Japan Cnet.com
- JR Tokai President Says Their Planning Maglev Train Is ‘Real like iPad’ If China’s Is Kids Toy
- Tweetup Japan report [En]
- Akihabara Serial Killer Confessed His Motivation Was To Protest Against Trolling On The Web At Court
- Government Designed An Action For Blocking Child Porno Blocking For ISPs
- Yahoo! Japan Releases iPhone App Pofee – Notifications From Y!J, Mixi and Twitter via Markezine
- Hangame Conference report
- Rakuten Begins Rakuten Coupon, Inter-Rakuten-Services Coupon Issuer/Manager
- How To See Shizuoka Gundam From Shinkansen To Busy Person
- Koozyt’s AR CyberCode via Higuchi.com
- Sharp’s New Electronic Dictionary Design Is Like Latest Cellphone
- Junior High Student Screwing Face Passed Machine Test On Tobacco Vending Machine
- Doshisha Univ Developing Virtual Dead-Spouse Communication System. patent No. 4307177. This looks like dynamic CG and mechanical turk combination.
- Voice Actresses Music Unit Lisp Named After Programming Language [En]
- Sekai Camera Fellow Makes iPhone-alike Notepad
- Twitter 20 billionth Tweet Was Japanese. Rooting Tokyo-based Baseball team Yakult Swallows
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.
The following two tabs change content below.
What’s this all about?
Japan’s largest geospatial application developer Kokusai Kogyo launches 360-degree live video service by using UbiLive, a product of Taiwanese cloud service provider.
This service is expected to start in October and targeting the needs requiring a broader view to attract streamcast viewers, such as weding parties, music live events and sport matches. This will be available with the iPad as well as the iPad. If you wish to contact the company, e-mail them at info_overseas at kkc.co.jp.
They use the following technology. http://www.ubitus.net/products_1.html