First half of May news which we did not write as a dedicated article. Continued to (Part 2)
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Twitter Rescued A Guy Without Paper At Akihabara Toilet covered by Japan Trend Shop [En] and Gizmodo [En]
- Cellphone Journalist Atsushi Ishikawa reports that NTT Docomo did not catch the info Apple added SIM lock for Japan until two days before iPad announce date for Japan – more precisely, not SIM lock but Docomo lock
- Cellphone Fishing Game Deliver The Real Fish To Your Home
- Cellphone Magic propose – maybe fake as it features single cellphone model too much
- Docomo announced they gave up iPad support by knowing Softbank Mobile’s exclusive SIM locking policy
- Google Japanese IME Became Open Source
- Government-Carrier-Social Networks Collaborate To Share User’s Age To Check Minority Access
- Docomo’s painful retreat from iPad connection business [En]
- NTT Official Twitter Account Starts
- Masayoshi Son and Jack Ma interview in English via @gen
- NTT’s Flower Search App By Cellphone Camera
- Lalacolle – “iPhone” “Social” “Geolocation” “AR” Game
- Mixi Calendar Starts
- Yahoo! Japan Releases Original iPhone Browser With Contents Filter For Kids
- Website OK, Twitter No. Updates To Get A Green Light At During Upper Houser Election
- Fantasy Sword Wii Controller Is Under Development By Hori
- Hatena’s Geolocation Service Hatena Koko Used For University Roll-Call
- Ruby Ramen
- Image and Kayac Releases Social Underware Calendar On Mixi Appli
- Mixi Thinking To Launch Another App Platform
- Real-Sized Evangelion Bust To Be Built Next Summer
- Niconico Douga Becomes Black Inc. First Ever At 2Q
- Some Docomo Users Confirm Docomo Abandoned Carrier Check On Flat Data Plans.
- CyberAgent America’s Comic Games Passes A Half Million Users, Ameba Pico 600,000 Users
- NTT All Stars Introduces Single Sign On “NTT ID”
- Twitter Access Analysis Twitraq By UserLocal
- Masayoshi Son Tells iPad SIM Lock Is To Fight Against Unfair NTT
- 40 iPhone 4 HD Sold At Ikebukuro Online Shop
- Digital Garage Takes In Charge Of Selling Ads On Twitter Japan
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.
The following two tabs change content below.