News on the latter half of January 2010 which we did not write as a dedicated article. Part 1 is here.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- METI Lottery In Exchange For Used Cellphone Campaign Collaborates Hatsune Miku
- Chinese Guy In Saitama Arrested By Providing Proxy Servers For Chinese Gamers To Play (and earn by RMT) Japanese Online Game
- Harlequin Novels On Nintendo DS
- Kobe-based sports tabloid Daily Sports to start publishing e-edition.
- “Onsei Ninshiki Fusen ST”, iPhone App to Memo by speech-recognition
- Mekiki’s Patent Lawsuits Against Facebook Explained By American Lawfirm
- Sekai Camera’s Tonchi Dot and 5 companies Runs St. Valentein Day’s AR Event at Shibuya
- KDDI says 10 million cellphone sale this fiscal year will be difficult, at 3Q report
- Transcosmos Sells DART Business To Google, Lawsuit To Be Dissolved
- Twitter Japanese Mobile Site Adds Cellphone-mail-to-tweet function
- Nifty Lanches Cloud Service
- Sending Thousands of Origami Crane to Haiti Project On Mixi Causes controversy on Japanese web
- Over 200km Freekick Machine
- Kakaku.com launches Android app
- Two Fishing Boats In Tokyo Bay Starts To Tweet 1 2
- Mobage Open Platform begins, 92 apps by 40 companies at the launch day
- TV Tokyo’s Documentary Went Too Far On Taking Sony Walkman’s (one month) Takeover Against iPod
- Digital Garage Makes Another Investment To Twitter
- Dentsu purchases Innovation Interactive [English]
- University of Tokyo associate professor complained on Google Japan’s Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) applied to students during the recruitment
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications starts the internet contents self-rating experiment
- January Forbes Asia Cover Features Gree Yoshikazu Tanaka
- A blogger counts how many common apps on Mixi Appli and Mobage Appli platforms. 36 out of 86 Mobage Apps are also on Mixi
- CyberAgent CEO admitted (their Twitter Clone) Failed to investors, but he has not given up
- Softbank Continues Free iPhone 3GS Plan
- KDDI, Hakuhodo DY Media Partners and Hokkaido Broadcasting To Hold An AR Event At Sapporo Yukimatsuri
- Docomo President Shows Interest In iPad At 3Q Fiscal Report Meeting
- Thanko’s 80 ports USB Charger
- A new Japanese font Kazuraki fully-proportional in both writing directions
- Asahi writes about Twitter user reports from Stopped Shinkansen train
Please let us know if you think we should write details on any news above.
The following two tabs change content below.