This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Fujitsu And Nagoya Univ Develops A Technlogy Detects If You Are Being Deceived By Your Voice
- A Man Made 250 Banknotes To Slanderous Leaflets Arrested
- Japanese Cellphone Earthquake Alert Arranged In Orchestra
After the Eastern Japan Disaster, people are familiar with the jingle.
- AKB48 To Form Google+-Selected Sub-group
- AKB48 CAFÉ＆SHOP HAKATA, official site
- GREE x Family Mart x Calbee collaboration original potato chips “Carbonara”
- McDonalds Japan To Introduce Cellphone Pre-order System, Reduces 40% Of Transaction Time
- Web Platform Liaison Council Formed By Mixi/DeNA/Gree/CyberAgent/NHN Japan/Dwango For Appropriate Operations
- Wilcom’s New Cellphone Only Works As A Door Sensor. 525 Yen Per Month – notify you when the door opened unexpectedly
- Live Vocaloid Performances Now Possible With The Yamaha Vocaloid Keyboard [En]
- Smartphone User Passes 25% In Japan, D2C Research
- Goo’s Location-based Q&A Service PinQA Is Renewed
- Japanese Download Site Vector Got Hacked, 261,161 User Info Possibly Leaked
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.
The following two tabs change content below.
The link to the carbonara chips is formated improperly
fixed it. thanks.
I’d like to know more about the McDonalds pre-order via cell phone