This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Fujitsu And Nagoya Univ Develops A Technlogy Detects If You Are Being Deceived By Your Voice
- A Man Made 250 Banknotes To Slanderous Leaflets Arrested
- Japanese Cellphone Earthquake Alert Arranged In Orchestra
After the Eastern Japan Disaster, people are familiar with the jingle.
- AKB48 To Form Google+-Selected Sub-group
- AKB48 CAFÉ＆SHOP HAKATA, official site
- GREE x Family Mart x Calbee collaboration original potato chips “Carbonara”
- McDonalds Japan To Introduce Cellphone Pre-order System, Reduces 40% Of Transaction Time
- Web Platform Liaison Council Formed By Mixi/DeNA/Gree/CyberAgent/NHN Japan/Dwango For Appropriate Operations
- Wilcom’s New Cellphone Only Works As A Door Sensor. 525 Yen Per Month – notify you when the door opened unexpectedly
- Live Vocaloid Performances Now Possible With The Yamaha Vocaloid Keyboard [En]
- Smartphone User Passes 25% In Japan, D2C Research
- Goo’s Location-based Q&A Service PinQA Is Renewed
- Japanese Download Site Vector Got Hacked, 261,161 User Info Possibly Leaked
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.