This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Domino Pizza To Sell Net-Limited Heart Pizza For Valentine’s Day via MyNavi
- Sutelog – Judge If Given Tabelog Restaurant Reviews Are Suspicious By Stealth-Marketing – background [En]
- Face K-on Anime Shirts
- Sankei Shinbun iPhone App Turned Out Collecting Who Read Which Page When – Softbank-related e-Magazine service Viewn has the same issue.
- Japan’s #2 Cellphone Carrier KDDU Changes Its Cellphone Service Brand ‘au’ Logo
The old one:
The new one:
- SyncLunch Invested By KDDI And Other VC – who runs lunch mates matching service Social Lunch
- Capcom To Run Game-Themed Food Campaign At Karaoke Box In Shinjyuku [En] via @lonelybob, Inside
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.