Umaibou is a Japanese snack which is now widely known as a symbolic favourite snack of the Japan’s largest anonymous bulletin boards 2-channel.
The service which NEC launched to boast its AI technology is a automatic profiler tool to select the best fit Umaibou flavour for you.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016