Mainichi reports that Hyogo prefecture is to run a 5 days boot camp for smartphone addicted children in August.
Kids are still allowed to bring their smartphone, but they are kept in one place, and only be usable between 30 to 60 minutes at night when kids can not stand.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016