AllAbout Inc., a Japanese company which originally started as a joint-venture between Recruit and US About.com, running All About in Japanese, announced today September 29th that its multi language sites AllAbout Japan, initially with English.
According to the release, the site will have original articles by 500 Japan expert foreign writers, who both live in and outside Japan.
AllAbout Inc. is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange JASDAQ market. Major shareholders are the largest printing company Dai Nippon Printing(DNP), Recruit Holdings and Yahoo! Japan.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- How to recover WordPress posts from NewsBlur - November 22, 2015
- Lost articles are back - November 21, 2015
- AllAbout Launches Non-Japanese AllAbout Japan for Foreign Visitors - September 29, 2015
- Twitter Japan Begins Adboard in Central Tokyo - September 28, 2015
- Vending Machine Talks to Employees in President’s Voice - September 9, 2015