The release shows some voice message samples. When you throw in coins, it says “Yes, adjust your cloths and make smile”. When the can is served, it might speak “Thank you as always”.
6 of the vending machine with the MK’s president voice are installed at 5 of their branches.
1960 established MK Co. is known as an industry disruptor, filed lawsuits against government to lower price than other companies in the region.
According to 47 News, Dydo is to sell it to other companies as a tool to enhance in-company communications.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- How to recover WordPress posts from NewsBlur - November 22, 2015
- Lost articles are back - November 21, 2015
- AllAbout Launches Non-Japanese AllAbout Japan for Foreign Visitors - September 29, 2015
- Twitter Japan Begins Adboard in Central Tokyo - September 28, 2015
- Vending Machine Talks to Employees in President’s Voice - September 9, 2015