According to Sankei reported [J], Circle-K-Sunkus, the 4th largest convenience chain-store, announced on November 17th that it would replace its own reward points system with e-commerce giant Rakuten’s Rakuten Super Points.
Sales ranking of convenience store chains (2011)
These 4 groups occupied nearly 90% of domestic market.
|Circle K Sunkus||980|
by each groups’ financial reports via Lawson’s 2012 annual report [J, pdf]
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016