Yomiuri Shinbun, the world’s largest newspaper, today reported a new culprit who played over food and social media photo [J]. It is the latest one on the series of the stupid social media users.
This bad guy carried in his own smart phone at his workplace, a school lunch center in Nagano prefecture, took photos of dish, cooking process and how sinks were washed, then uploaded those photos on Facebook on both July 24th and 25th.
A local board of education chairman answered to Yomiuri that he deeply apologized on this serious problem which might unhinge people’s trust on food safety of school lunch.
The boom of discovering food-playing photos on social media is now becoming a big boom and traditional media like Yomiuri Shinbun are desperate to find a new culprit.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM