Culturalization is about making adjustments to respect preferences, customs, and culture, not just about translating the words (localization). Already KLab has released [J] their first exclusive title for the global market “Lord of the Dragons” from September 14th, and it has earned a popular status overseas taking the number 1 [J] ranking for free games at the American App Store. This time, “Eternal Uprising” is the first Japanese hit title to be culturalized for the global market, and San Francisco’s KLab America will undertake the culturization based on study results of the North american and European markets. Currently “Eternal Uprising” is being offered as a native application for Android, and from now is also planned to be compatible with iOS.
Translation authorized by VSMedia
Latest posts by Chiho Komoriya (see all)
- Ranking★TV By GREE Recommends Popular TV Shows - September 13, 2013
- AR App “coloRail” Brings Location Based Gaming To The Sapporo Subway - September 6, 2013
- “App Girlfriend” Traning Battle Communication Game Released, Features Augmented Reality - September 3, 2013
- Limited Edition LINE Character Models By BE@RBRICK On Sale - August 27, 2013
- CyberAgent And SNS Set Up New Company “7gogo,” Develop Public Group Talk App For Famous People - August 25, 2013