Japanese discipline was showed after the Eastern Japan Disaster 3/11 last year. And it is not only at earthquake.
The video by a Nico Nico Douga user munyaka is a time-lapse animation on the third day morning of the massive self-publishers’ comic conference Comic Market 81(Comike81), December 31, 2011.
The video started around 00:50, there were already some people lining up. Small red lights moving around are by Comike staff.
Around 5:30 a.m. (00:01:10 in the video), when the first trains were arriving (there are no owl trains in Japan), more and more people came and then Sun shine show up the whole battalion of people who aimed at purchasing popular comics as many as possible.
About 9:30 a.m. (00:02:05), the first group of the long line began to be guided by staff, to move into the convention centre. The more and more arriving people comes from upper-left of the frame.
The one re-uploaded on YouTube may be easier to watch as it does not have overlay Japanese comments (You may turn off the overlay comment by the right-bottom button on Nico Nico Douga embedded player). But this one does not clock, too.
via Hatena Bookmark
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Google Japan’s office in Skyscraper had a Small Fire - November 27, 2015
- Lost articles - October 15, 2015
- Rakuten Purchases The Name Of Miyagi Baseball Stadium For Kobo - December 14, 2013
- Japan’s 4th Largest Convenience Chain-store To Use Rakuten Super Points - November 30, 2013
- Twitter Virus “Plays Now” Exposes What Tasteless Videos Japanese Interested In - October 23, 2013