Microsoft Developer Network(MSDN) runs a campaign for Japanese developers by featuring its cloud-technology poster girl Claudia. If you are living in Japan, you will be able to receive a Nengajou, new year’s greeting postcard from Claudia and a special guest Hikaru Aizawa, who is another anime campaign girl from Microsoft Taiwan [Zn]. (It is not possible to receive the postcard in Taiwan.)
You need an hotmail account and to give your postal address to the site. The application will end on December 19.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016