This week’s Japanese Web/IT related news which we did not write as a dedicated article.
# tried to make this unwritten-links posts be weekly, from three times per month.
Referred pages are all in Japanese, unless otherwise stated.
- Zero Reflextion Glass by Nippon Electric Glass/a>
- Enterbrain’s Social Game Users Research Tells Japanese Market Grows 4.4 Times Bigger In 2011
- User-Requests Driven Products Development Website Tanomi.com To End Its 11 Years History – “as makers can now easily collect users’ wishes and needs” on social media
- PHP Matsuri Osaka Report [En]
- ReadWriteWeb article refers 5 Asiajin posts to show how Facebook has been doing in Japan and other non-Facebooked countries
- Instagram Says “Japan is our second largest market.” [En]
- Gree To Integrate Domestic And Global Social Platform
- Mixi Purchased Conit
- Android/Windows Phone App For Japanese To Compose English Love Letter
- PlusBoys – For Lonely Girls, Eat With Virtual Boyfriend on iPhone. developer’s note
- Chart – Gree Catches Up Mobage On ARPU
If you want to know any specific news more, but unable to find them in other English blog/media, please let us know.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM