Oita Airport is a local airport in Oita prefecture, Kyushu island, Japan.
When you arrive at the airport, you will see a big sushi dish on the conveyor,
You can also watch how it is on a movie by cdefinverter,
There are two sets of sushi, sea urchin from Kabae, Saeki city (the top photo) and shrimp from Himeshima (below).
The size of the dish are 70 centimeters high and 30 centimeters wide, weighs 25 kilogram.
via @yuwt via @checkela [J]
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM