Japan’s 2nd biggest convenience chain-store Lawson makes its image character girl ‘Akiko-chan’ transformed to Vocaloid, Yamaha’s artificial voice synthesizer brand well-known by used for a popular virtual singer Hatsune Miku.
The official Lawson-channel [J] is made on Nico Nico Douga.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- Baidu Japan Shut Down Search Service - April 15, 2015
- Perstext – Draw Text Perspectively Over Photo From Canon - April 3, 2015
- E-mail Mistakenly Addressed to Mr./Ms. “Blacklist” - March 7, 2015
- Granny Dating Simulation Game – Jun’ai Babah Gakuen - February 7, 2015
- Aichi Police Raids Amazon Japan over Child-porn Sales - January 24, 2015