This client analyze your Twitter timeline with its Social Emotion Engine(SEE), and show each tweet with emotionally matched comic character and color.
Feel on! web browser version was released on today May 13th. iPhone version (English and Japanese) was released already in April. Although it says English, it looks that it is only available on Japanese iTunes Store.
From the clients, you can also explicitly direct a comic strip from selections on your tweet.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM