The service intends to giving fundraising opportunities to amateur filmmakers, musicians and artists who would like to publish their works. If you invest in someone’s plan to develop his/her work, in return, you can get benefits like putting your names on it and seeing him/her face-to-face.
The company is currently running a campaign for helping the earthquake victims in the Tohoku area, for the time being, all the revenues earned from their services will be donated for the disaster relief efforts.
The following is a video clip shooting Miss Mera from Ohma has presented the app at Startup Dating‘s lightening talk session.
- Japan’s Kickstarter-like Online Patronage Platform Campfire To Be Launched
- Spysee’s web campaign: Collect 1 million Yen for Japan’s Paralympics ski team
Latest posts by Masaru IKEDA (see all)
- As The First In Its Kind, Digital-Focused Event To Be Held This Weekend In Fukuoka - 8:30 AM
- Mig33 Launches Developer Program, Many Asian Gaming Apps To Come Out In Japan - 12:00 AM
- Zaim: The Socialized Cashbook App Helps You Find Better Ways To Save Daily Expenses - 11:00 AM
- Event Wrap-up: Echelon 2011 And More, A Visit To Singapore In June - 8:30 PM
- August’s Startup Weekend Events To Take Place In Tokyo, Kyoto And Fukuoka - 9:26 PM