This is the official Facebook page of Prime Minister’s office of Japan. We will provide information focusing on the quake-related issues for the time being.
After about 15 hours, the page now has over 4,500 fans. What’s interesting is that the only language being used is English, indicating that the prime minister’s office is targeting a non-Japanese user group here – and not necessarily the 2.6 million Facebook users currently registered in Japan.
Latest posts by Serkan Toto (see all)
- The Nikkei: KDDI To Start Offering The iPad Mini From November - October 4, 2012
- For $12.8 Million: Yahoo Japan Acquires Decopic Creator Community Factory - September 11, 2012
- Nico Nico Douga Hits 28 Million Users, Generates US$46 Million In Sales Last Quarter - August 11, 2012
- SoftBank Starts Using The 900MHz “Platinum Band” - July 26, 2012
- Rakuten Starts Featuring Pinterest On Its Japanese Marketplace And Other Properties - July 5, 2012