They agreed to proceed developments of Japanese language localization and customization for Japanese companies. NTT Communications will provide technical assist, Japanese marketing, sales and Japanese support for paid Japanese customers.
The one-page Japanese site is in public under the cotweet domain, with an English version CoTweet screenshot and two English YouTube video.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM