Nikkei Web-kan [J], a new online news media started last month by Nikkei, one of the most influential industrial newspaper in Japan, turned out to claim possible damage compensation on its link policy page [J] to people who link individual news page, Slashdot Japan [J] reported.
The policy also requires you advanced consent if you want to make the Internet link to the top page and category-top pages. It is nostalgic that the site also disables right-click-context-menu to hope to protect their texts and images from download.
Japanese Twittersphere is reacting [J] against this as it is so old-fashioned and people question what Nikkei can earn or protect by that. I linked to the top page above without inquiry and will see if I am sued.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM