Blame Avatar’s hit on screen. Many of Japanese big portal showed great originality on April Fools’ Day. Half a day ahead to 3D services launch in USA.
The No.1 Yahoo! Japan announced their migration to 3D top page on Microsoft Silverlight technology.
No. 6 Goo‘s
and No.8 OCN.
Yahoo’s one is not a real 3D, but for other three, you only need one red-blue glass, which frame can be downloaded from any of those sites.
Bulletin Board colossus 2 channel also ran text 3D prank, half a day ahead to Google Docs 3D.
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - 10:14 AM
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - 12:49 PM
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - 1:10 PM
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - 12:15 PM
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - 8:00 AM