Kohmi Hirose, a Japanese pop singer/song writer, who is also known by her joining Twitter this year, made a Twitter (unofficial) song, one of 31 suggested Japanese Twitter accounts, had the first “Twitter Live Concert” in Japan. (I just do not know if there were similar concerts in other countries yet)
The short concert with 4 songs, with about 200 audience who had applied to follow the special twitter account @live1113, only costed 140 yen (1.5 USD, seems to be decided by magic number of Twitter), provided free WiFi access and Ustream livestream, encouraged watchers to tweet.
All MC by Kohmi Hirose was done only on Twitter by using Macintosh set on the stage. She did not speak at all.
Twitter account for this event @live1113 [J]
Latest posts by Akky Akimoto (see all)
- NEC Releases AI Chooses The Best Taste of 2-channelers Soul Snack Umaibou - November 3, 2016
- i-mode cellphone shipment announced to cease by end of this year - November 2, 2016
- Smartphone Fasting Camp to be Held This Summer in Japan - May 25, 2016
- Japanese Web: Find Hilary Clinton’s Photo Similar To Social Game Idols - March 7, 2016
- Yahoo! Japan to Open Silicon Valley Branch - March 7, 2016